Thursday, September 25, 2008

It's Official

It's official. I'm a blogger. Though I didn't actually figure that out until recently.

I used to think I was just a pale skinned, fairly opinionated housewife. Now I see that what I've really been doing is blogging all along, ---just without all this fancy 'technical' part. But other than that, well, basically, --for a long time I've been blogging the ears off people.

I've blogged in the store, I've blogged at Enrichment, I've blogged at my doctor's office, at bar mitzvahs, family get-togethers, and pedicures. To say nothing of the blogging that goes on in my head. I've even blogged in the tub. (Don't ask, --but it had something to do with waxing and having had four kids.)

The point is, all this blog work and what has it gotten me? A bored husband? Embarrassed children??
Friends--so to speak--who can't even send a Christmas card anymore for heaven's sake???

I'm just saying I think it's time I put thought to paper instead . . or cyberspace as the case may be. Not everything I have to say is worthless, anyhow. Really, I'm a very nice lady (ask my therapist) who just has a few thoughts to share (read: decree).

Now, what can go wrong?


--You'll be the judge of that.


1 comment:

Ann said...

Blogging....Talking to Yourself...That's how I see it. But it is weird when someone comments. I feel like they should clear their throat and say "excuse me" as they've caught me "expressing myself" to no one in particular